Perhaps my favorite thing that I learnt to make this year, quesadillas! They’re extremely customizable; all you need to take out of this article is the preparation method.
You will need some Delicious Ingredients. Here’s what I used:
- One or more tortillas. I recommend the ones that are eight or more inches in diameter because I like large quesadillas.
- A quarter of a potato, chopped finely.
- A quarter of a small onion, chopped finely.
- Some hoisin sauce.
- A serving of kielbasa sausage, chopped finely.
- Sliced or shredded cheese.
The secret art of Culinary Alchemy:
Let the tortilla sit on the pan for about ten seconds and then flip it. Repeat this process several times until you see air bubbles forming in the tortilla.
At this point, set the heat to low and sprinkle your ingredients onto the tortilla face. I like the start with the spicy/flavorful ingredients like onions, then layer any meat and vegetables I may have on top of that, sprinkle on spices, and then add the cheese and sauce layer.
Once the cheese has melted to your satisfaction, turn off the heat and transfer the tortilla to a cutting board. I recommend a broad-faced knife or spatula for the transfer.
Eat, drink, be merry, and enjoy! Feel free to throw questions, comments, or your own recipes down below.