Peanut butter garlic mashed potatoes!
Stuff that will wind up in your stomach:
- Perhaps seven potatoes. I just use Russett potatoes because they’re cheap.
- A half cup of peanut butter.
- A quarter cup of milk.
- A tablespoon of garlic powder (I like a strong garlic taste).
Preparing the meal:
- Wash the potatoes and toss them into a large pot or saucepan.
- Add enough water to the pot to cover the potatoes.
- Set the pot boiling until the potatoes are soft enough to easily poke through with a fork.
- Pour off the water and smash up the potatoes. I used an ordinary plastic mixing spoon, no need for specialty equipment here.
- Once the potatoes are hacked and smashed up, mix in the milk, peanut butter, and garlic until you have a smooth consistency.
- Serve and enjoy! I’m having mine with pu’er tea and applesauce.